The following feed back is purely for the owner to be aware of some possible points that could be raised by future clients.
If arriving late evening ensure you have directions not only for love como office but the property itself tele communications can be poor in the area so can be difficult to get in touch with someone for help.
The villa itself is larger than expected and set in beautiful grounds and the interior is decked out with traditional furniture a few points that could be improved on was bedding was clean but would expect mattress covers on beds for hygiene and the gas hob in kitchen was tricky to ignite but you soon get the hang of it also the wifi was not functional
These are only small issues and didn't feel the need to raise them whilst there to the office but feel if the owner is made aware and acts on them the property would be excellent.
I would certainly recommend this villa to people visiting this area it has charm and set in a lovely position and is good value especially for larger family groups.
This home far exceeded our expectations - I should mention that my husband and I typically stay in nice hotels so are probably pickier than most :). Here is what you need to know:
1. The home is very well-maintained and clean. The low-profile beds were surprisingly comfortable. The home has its own gated parking right at the house, too. We loved using the pool and hot tub after long days of exploring. The air conditioning was also great!
2. The host and manager were helpful - they provided information on the local area and we had fresh fruit and wine waiting for us - very thoughtful.
3. The location is great. Location was very important to us - we wanted to be central to explore all of the towns with ease. This home is in between Tremezzo and Lenno so the ferry access from either town is excellent. Furthermore, it is only a 10 minute walk down to the lake in Lenno.
4. It is important to mention that spectacular, unobstructed views means pretty steep roads -- we only walked back up to the home once. It is very steep so we highly recommend that you have a small or mid-sized automatic car - a car was essential for our stay.
5. My only recommendation would be to see if they can provide more towels for your stay. We had one large towel for each of us and would have liked one for pool/hot tub and one for the shower.
6. The pictures truly do not do its justice. The views from the balcony, hot tub, pool/yard, etc were incredible. We would definitely stay here again.