The house was clean and very supportive. House has notifications everywhere to know who, what, and when. Some cons we should note:
1) no heat just electric fireplace.
2) TV small and in a cabinet so very hard to
3) checkin process failed. Took several calls but finally got support needed. Homeowners aren’t involved at all.
Okay the Pro’s
1) THE VIEW is what pictures are made of.
2) Hot tube worked beautifully.
3) Nice kitchen and all needed cookware etc
4) Neighbors on both sides and below but far enough it’s private and doesn’t impact view at all.
5) Close to towns (3) and locals are kind.
We thought it important to note no Keurig which we bought pods, and couldn’t use. Living room dated but you likely won’t be sitting inside long. Wildlife sightings (elk, chipmunks) and being there in late June was great! Even without the heater. It rained a lot, so maybe a covered patio could have made it better but we just watched out the vast amount of windows. Even used telescope that was provided. There was also snow two days to enjoy a white setting. Overall great and a very lasting memory! Thanks for opening your home and view for us.