HomeAway is the world leader in vacation rentals. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We're committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
* Good location in East London and near several Tube stations to get around the city (also near several grocery stores)
* Owners were very nice and helped us check in early.
* Flat itself is small but certainly enough space for a couple or group of 3.
* Nice functional kitchen
* Bedroom faces a relatively busy street so you will hear some noise at night
* Not really in walking distance to any major sights or areas so you will be dependent on tube/bus to get around
* Washing/Drying Machine did not work during our stay (owner informed us of this only after we arrived so a bit of a bummer)
Wow. Possibly one of the best VRBO’s we have ever stayed in. The space was clean and spread out - allowing privacy between the two bedrooms. It is on the top floor of a 3 story walk up - so be thoughtful when packing - but this meant the flat had a great view and was so quiet. The flat was so comfortable with all the necessary amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, towels, extra towels, dish washer, washing machine etc.). We had the opportunity to meet the owner as well - they are really nice people. The flat is a 10 minute walk from Whitechapel train station - making it super easy to get to different parts of London. Each room has a Dyson fan in it as well, which was a really nice touch. Also, Netflix on the TV :) The property management company is super easy to work with and very quick to respond. All in all, we will definitely be returning to this flat next time we are in London!