HomeAway Software Launches RezOvation Web, New Cloud Software Designed to Help Innkeepers Manage Their Business
AUSTIN, Texas, May 08, 2013 – HomeAway, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWAY), the world’s leading online marketplace for vacation rentals, today announced that HomeAway Software® has launched RezOvation WebSM, a convenient and affordable property management software created for innkeepers and boutique hotels.
RezOvation Web is a user-friendly, cloud-based property management software that provides innkeepers with tools designed to save time and increase occupancy by streamlining administrative tasks and enabling innkeepers to securely manage their business from anywhere online.
RezOvation Web includes the following key features:
- Dynamic Occupancy Map with access to guest reservation information and booking capabilities
- Automated correspondence and correspondence history log with guests
- Complete rate management capabilities from one screen
- Comprehensive accounting and reporting tools
- Secure credit card processing
- Online booking engine that is easily integrated into an inn’s website and the BedandBreakfast.com® website
- Integration with RezOvation iPhone app, Facebook and mobile booking site
“Helping innkeepers make the most of their busy schedules, in order to maximize efficiency, is key to the success of their business,” says Bill Furlong, vice president of HomeAway Software. “RezOvation Web helps innkeepers reduce time-consuming administrative tasks that take them away from what they love the most – creating unforgettable experiences for their guests.”
RezOvation Web is affordably priced, starting at $64 per month for the full software suite. Existing RezOvation GT℠ and RezOvation GTO℠ customers can upgrade their current toolset to use RezOvation Web with a seamless transition.
For a closer look at RezOvation Web, take a video tour here: http://www.rezovation.com/rezovation-web-video.html
For information, contact:
Public Relations Manager