HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are seeking a client-centric, adaptable Pre-Implementations Specialist who is detailed driven and analytical. You will be a key part of the Global Implementation Team, handling Property Manager listing activations across the Asia Pacific Region. Reporting to the Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for screening client projects, working with clients to ensure they achieve minimum implementation requirements and understand the implementation process, as well as assigning projects to internal resources.
What you'll do:
- Screening Property Managers (PMs): Provide detailed recommendations based on current account state to clients and Sales, based on research into client accounts, customer needs, and available options, with goal of ensuring client access to tools and ability to optimize listings
- Advising PMs, ensuring understanding of processes, translating technical concepts as needed, and helping PMs choose the best path for account activation
- Collaborating with both internal and external cross-functional teams to troubleshoot issues and request account data as needed
- Managing activation pipeline and project timelines; make decisions on project priority using available data
- Tracking and providing metrics related to personal and team performance, as well as various projects, all with the goal of providing excellent customer service
- Individually handling IPM-related projects, including a consultation program to assist Partner Success teams in best serving client needs, pilot programs, and product adoption campaigns, as assigned
- Identifying and escalating product-related bugs or required enhancements to improve client user experience
- Providing feedback on new tools, products, and policies to partner teams to help ensure PM needs are covered in new releases
- Offering feedback to develop and improve team and cross-team processes and actively participate in continuous revision and improvement initiatives
Who you are:
- 3-4 years of experience in a client succcess role, technical support or project co-ordinator
- A Bachelor's degree (required)
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a client-centric approach.
- A self-starter with the ability to take ownership of projects, maintain timelines, keep internal partners updated, and handle project details.
- Detail-driven, analytical, and thorough
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure, and you have the ability to self-direct and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able and willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems. Experience with Excel, Salesforce.com, issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), and with XML or HTML is preferred
Why join us:
- The opportunity to be yourself – casual dress code every day.
- Annual target bonus based on individual and company performance.
- A fully stocked kitchen including catered lunches and free coffee.
- Stunning offices with 180-degree views of the harbour, break out areas and table tennis.
- Training and development to expand your career.
- Work with the latest technology.
- Market leading parental leave benefits.
- Health insurance benefits available.
- Flexible, transparent and empowering work culture.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.