HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Are you passionate about travel and making a meaningful impact on a growing business across Australia and New Zealand? Do you thrive in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionising one of the most exciting industries – travel? Do you embrace ambiguity and cherish a challenge?
What you'll do:
The Implementation Specialist is a member of the Client Solutions team and manages activation of listings and e-commerce integrations for Property Managers (PMs) into the HomeAway platform. You'll be responsible for screening and discovery of client's projects through completion, including consolidation of accounts, activation of feeds, and e-commerce onboarding and training.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Property Managers and their Property Management Software Companies to activate listings content and online booking feeds on HomeAway.
- Managing integration go-live periods, and actively driving to solve problems by working closely with internal teams to ensure a smooth customer experience for the PM.
- Maintain continual communication with the PM’s and key stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, while juggling many smaller projects simultaneously.
- Providing recommendations, and contributing to, guidelines around customer performance and e-commerce best practices.
- Conducting activation and testing including sending error reports, troubleshooting and working with respective teams to rectify issues.
- Tracking and providing metrics related to personal and team performance, as well as various projects, all with the goal of providing excellent customer service
- Participating in and managing pilot projects when new software integrations are launched.
- If necessary, you may also project manage other PM-related projects, and be able to provide user acceptance testing and feedback on tools related to PM activation.
Who you are:
- 2-4 years experience in Implementation Management, Client Services Project Management or Engagement Management
- We keep you busy in this role. That's why having 2-4 years of project management & experience and being able to successfully handle multiple projects for 20+ clients at varying stages will help you succeed.
- You are a dedicated, detailed problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of processes and resolving issues. Do you have proven detective skills? If yes, this job is for you!
- Knowing how to speak to your audience - you will need to adjust communication for different audiences based on technical experience and provide appropriate training.
- Be comfortable with changes. We want to improve our processes continuously and see changes as a way to grow and improve. You should also be good at self-directing and making independent and solid judgments based on information available.
- Do you enjoy learning new technical concepts and have you shown you can do so quickly? There is always something new to learn.
- Demonstrate experience as a team-player and be looking forward to joining a team that we are proud to call our work family.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and with issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.) (preferred).
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred
- Excel experience (V-Lookups and Pivot tables)
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.