HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands. We are a world leader in the holiday rental industry with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect beach house, cottage, or apartment for any getaway.
Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveler through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel memories together.
Do you have a 'client first' mindset with a focus on driving value and enhancing their experience? Are you self-motivated to learn new skills and knowledge? If you've answered yes then our Partner Success team have an opportunity for you as a FRBO Account Manager.
The FRBO (For Rent by Owner) channel has evolved over the last 7 years to become the gateway to the sales organization at HomeAway. We're a growing, successful and ambitious team with high expectations and goals. For successful individuals, we offer plenty of career progression opportunities within the FRBO and Property Management (PM) Divisions as well as throughout other parts of HomeAway organisation.
Who you are
- 2+ years account management, customer experience or relationship management experience
- Experience within the travel industry is preferential.
- Scientific mindset: With data driven business acumen you will be able to use relevant data to customise recommendations to partners and make reasonable business decisions based on insights from data.
- Mastery: You will actively engage in training and coaching opportunities to exhibit deep expertise in HomeAway knowledge, the vacation rental market and Expedia Group with the goal of establishing yourself as a trust adviser..
- One Team: Aligns key stakeholders and gains commitment from cross-functional and cross-regional partners towards a shared goal collaborating to drive overall success.
- Openness: Acts with humility and an openness to feedback with the intent of continuously striving for better.
- Participation: Finds ways to positively contribute to collaboration; completes tasks as assigned.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Tailors and conveys information effectively and appropriately based on the audience; receives and interprets information with patience and empathy; influences partners through appropriate persuasion and techniques.
What you'll do
With a "partner first" mindset you will drive value for partners and improve their experience. In doing this you will propose enhancements based on partners unique situations and structuring solutions that add partner value and enthusiastically create "win-win" situations by suggesting HomeAway products, features, services or solutions. Fundamentally, you'll be a relationship manager establishes and maintains positive, and trusting relationships with partners
- Analyse account performance to advise on ways to improve account account optimisation
- Understand the key competitors and market trends to analyse the business opportunity and revenue potential from the account within the assigned market
- Direct revenue responsibility for the performance and conversion of assigned accounts.
- Research and profile targeted companies to identify key contacts & uncover improvement opportunities for new business and existing account optimisation/improvement
- Achieve activity targets by contacting and discuss account performance with current customers as part of account optimisation
- Excellent and professional customer analysis, negotiation and influencing skills
- Outbound calling to influence customer behaviour to improve their conversion of enquiry to booking conversion and payment behaviour
- Advise on marketing campaigns in support of conversion metrics goal achievement.
- Document customer discussions and action plans in order to build long term business relationships which improve booking commission sales performance across your portfolio of accounts
- Take feedback/suggestions from property owner/manager to improve customer performance
- Document every touch point with customer and prospect database via Salesforce.com
- Deliver sales performance reports weekly and monthly
- Grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of our marketplace including competitors
- Travel when required (4 domestic trips per annum)
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.