Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia Group.
HomeAway has the best websites around the world to book beach homes, cabins and condos. With more than two million places to stay in 190 countries, travellers can find the perfect holiday home to meet their needs. Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace. We're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for an Analyst - Dynamic Data, to join our Global Growth Marketing team. This is a global analyst role, based in London, and reporting to a SEO Manager.
What you will do:
You will help identify data sources and work with third parties and tools to utilise data in a useful manor for our users. You will also be expected to become a SEO authority and help with all thing's SEO within the team.
Working closely with the other Growth Marketing, Product, Engineering & third-party teams, the Analyst, will have a high degree of autonomy to identify data sets and demonstrate them in our various pages.
Online marketing or web analytics expertise is useful but not required. You will be highly data-driven, commercially astute, with a mind that enjoys puzzles.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Being responsible for all the dynamic text on the site
• Creating & Updating the various templates for dynamic text
• Working with 3rd parties to deliver dynamic text onto the site
• Creating test to ensure that the text is working as expected and to a high quality
• Discovering New Data sources and running their consumption into the site.
• Creating a testing frame work to see what text works best
• Being a core member within the SEO & Growth marketing team:
• Learn SEO and turn your hand to any SEO task need
• Communicate and share learning with the Growth Marketing Team
Who you are:
• You will have coding experience or enjoy using excel if formulas.
• Strong interest in online marketing and/or search engines and programmatic advertising.
• Highly analytical and methodical with a problem-solving approach; should be metric focused and thrive in a test-and learn culture and data driven decision-making.
• A collaborative approach and ability to work as part of and lead initiatives within cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing and product
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive health and insurance benefits
• Competitive salary
• Annual target bonus or commission
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Free snacks and beverages
• Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
• Free listing on HomeAway.com
• Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
• Discounted Metro & Rail pass
• Casual dress
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organisation but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility programme, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.