E-Commerce Analyst (Asia)
Over the past 10 years, HomeAway has made an incredible journey from the vision of its founders to build one global marketplace for holiday rentals to becoming the global market leader with well over 1 million ‘whole’ houses.
Working with us is all about inspiration, challenge, collaboration and having a say in what you do. We are part of Expedia Inc. and our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
HomeAway has the energy of a start-up, plus the stability of being part of the largest travel company in the world! Once you’re part of the family the career opportunities are endless.
We are looking to hire a talented & experienced E-Commerce Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
This role will:
- Drive reporting, analysis, strategy and program management of performance for key origin and destinations
- Support Global Product in product localization and globalization, providing insight and also actually driving partnerships with local vendors;
- Own site performance, troubleshoot/analyze funnel as regional expert, by tracking and monitoring key site KPIs and VOC;
- Provide business analysis for key initiatives designed to achieve short-term financial goals and long-term business strategies. Develop detailed financial, planning and performance evaluation models for ongoing business and strategic options.
- Monitor progress towards achieving the operating metrics that result in hitting our business objectives. Collaborate with functional teams (sales, marketing, product marketing, product) to ensure the implementation of initiatives essential to achieving our business goals in APAC.
- Develop data-driven insights that achieve higher levels of traffic, booking conversion, new listing adoption, listing renewal, supplier adoption of key listing enhancements and monetization.
- Provide regular reporting to the company on the business results and key drivers of metrics for the APAC’s business including performance across top origin and destination markets.
- Perform systematic industry research and analysis to highlight category trends and key competitive issues and opportunities.
- Report to the Director of Strategy and E-commerce Operations, APAC.
What will you bring?
- Technical university degree e.g. in engineering, computer science, mathematics or quantitative economics
- Passionate about the consumer and consumer advocate mind-set
- 2+ years of Strategy and/or E-commerce experience, including gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed functional design specifications
- Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive execution against project milestones and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and very strong interpersonal and influencing skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Analytical mind, demonstrated strong attention to detail, ability to analyse customer data and drive to insights
- Ability to think strategically, sequence and prioritize actions to drive business results
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and Google Analytics will be viewed positively
- Travel industry & online experience a plus
What do we offer?
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!