Are you passionate about new technology in Multifamily Property? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry? Do you thrive on building relationships and ensuring customer success? ApartmentJet/Pillow (a division of HomeAway.com) is a web-based platform to help multifamily property owners and management companies take advantage of the growing market for short-term rentals to rethink vacancy and generate revenue.
We are currently hiring for a Traveler Experience Agent role. This is an extremely important role for our team. The ideal candidate for our Traveler Experience team is a highly motivated and self-disciplined individual who is ready to dive head first into this role and dedicate themselves to learning ApartmentJet/Pillow processes and procedures.
What you’ll do:
The Traveler Experience Agent Level 3 team member will be responsible for supervising the Traveler Experience Level 1 and 2 support team members. This is an important role and will work directly with the Client Operations Manager to provide high quality support to our travelers and maximize revenue for our clients.
This role will be expected to perform the following activities:
- Supervises the TE team which includes training and scheduling Level 1&2 team members.
- Provides Level 3 support for any complex guest issues or questions raised by Level 2 team.
- Responds to all types of traveler inquiries, reservation requests
- Creates and manages support tickets related to guests
- Works with Operations Manager to improve client listing performance and manage pricing
- Adjusts content based on listing performance
- Reports to Client Operations Manager
- As our new Traveler Experience team member, you will be expected to familiarize yourself with a portfolio of apartments throughout your training process. There will be opportunities to grow within the Traveler Experience and ApartmentJet team.
Who you are:
- Reliable and competent team leader
- Ability to lead junior team members
- Must be strong at multitasking and understanding how to prioritize work
- You must be a good writer with excellent written communication skills
- Utmost attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and enjoys problem solving
- Excellent organizational, task and time-management skills
- Looking forward to challenges and opportunities to grow within our company
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.