Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives
of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia Group.
HomeAway has the best websites around the world to book beach homes, cabins and condos. With more than two million places to stay in 190 countries, travellers can find the perfect holiday home to meet their needs. Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace. We're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is seeking a talented individual to help run the performance and reporting of the email channel. You will have experience with SQL, database management, project management, online marketing, and working with cross-functional teams. This position will work directly with marketing teams spanning HomeAway’s entire brand portfolio, including 20+ brands across 10 geographies around the world. Additionally, the role will work with our database, product, and development teams to support marketing efforts.
What You Will Do
- Measure, report and communicate the performance of the email channel.
- Understand and add insights into the performance of the different results, measuring and analysing the effectiveness of campaigns including engagement and conversion metrics and how they impact the channel.
- Find opportunities that the team can go after in order to improve the email channel and make a difference to the bottom line.
- Utilise email reporting tools to train marketing teams as well as identify trends and opportunities.
- Extract data using SQL for marketing lists, campaign validation, and reporting.
- Serve as a liaison with technology teams to ensure current projects and priorities are aligned with marketing initiatives.
- Considerable SQL knowledge required
- Vast knowledge of tableau and other analytics tools required
- Eloqua (or similar marketing automation tool) experience preferred
- Knowledge of Qubole, AWS and other cloud storage technology is preferred.
- Marketing experience preferred
- eExperience in an analyst role
- Ability to synthesise large amounts of data and find creative solutions when faced with limitations
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity working with and basic understanding of databases, particularly using a database for marketing communications
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies
- Flexibility and initiative as role and responsibilities evolve and change
- Desire to grow in responsibility and expand knowledge base
- Bachelor’s degree required
What do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including:
- Free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- Great healthcare scheme
- Target Annual Bonus
- 25 days Paid Vacation
- Regular company update talks with our C-Team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organisation but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility programme, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.