Content Specialist - Customer Experience
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a significant way?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
The Content Specialist will create and deliver innovative content solutions for both internal and external audiences. The position will require great attention to detail, the ability to track project guidelines and timelines, and precise documentation skills.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and diverse team, supported by a Company with a dream to deliver extraordinary service to our customers and excellent business performance.
What You´ll Do:
- Internal: you will create user-friendly content for our "Agent Knowledge Bank" to ensure our CS Agents are equipped with the knowledge to efficiently resolve customer queries.
- External: you will also create material for an external audience on various FAQ sites
- You will craft and revise content based on product updates and feedback
- Monitor CS contact drivers and implement content plans to empower customers to self-serve
- Create and iterate content management strategies that support product development
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and multiple internal partners to develop process and content for a global audience
- You will have the ability effectively manage multiple content projects and tasks
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience with content management
- German and English fluency, other languages a plus
- Knowledge of a Call Center environment and the needs of customer service representatives
- Knowledge of UI/UX design, branding/templates
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and proven organizational/project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, continuously evolving, environment
- Capable of making rapid progress on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work well independently
- Demonstrated technical competency with CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce
- Flexibility and ability to be a team player
- Constantly strive to improve process
- Experience in Content Management / Content Writing is a plus
- Exposure to Jira and Agile Methodology is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.