Customer Support Representative - Fluent German- night shift
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a significant way?Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
We continue to build a culture of extraordinary customer service working directly with property owners who list their properties and travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
Our People Have What it Takes to Succeed:
We move quickly and deliberately using data to guide our decisions and testing to achieve breakthroughs. We welcome new ideas, opinions and pitches which we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, and engage in.
This is a full time (night shift), permanent position.Working days: 40h a week, from 11pm to 8am, 2 free days during the week, working weekends
Salary: competitive + up to 10% bonus
What You´ll Do:
To go above and beyond with our customers to ensure they are delighted, first time every time
• Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
• Manage incoming inquiries over the phone, chat or email about products /services taking ownership to deliver world class resolution to our customers• Position relevant products or services to our customers
• Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their rental business
• Continuously provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the customer experience we deliver
Who you are:
• Experience: Background in Customer Support in any retail sector, face-to-face or contact centre
• Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
• Motivation: Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
• Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
• Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
• Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
• Key Competencies:o Language: Fluent in German and English (or Spanish) with excellent Spoken and business written skills.
IT: High standard of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so. Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares. Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.