Regional Product e-Commerce Specialist – Italy
HomeAway is looking for a talented Regional Product e-Commerce Specialist to join the Southern Europe Trading desk.This role will:
- Support Global Product in product localization and globalization, providing insight and driving partnerships with local vendors;
- UAT and rollout planning for the region;
- Own site performance, analyze funnel as regional expert, by tracking and monitoring key site important metrics and VOC;
- Support strategic initiatives that are required to improve site performance and differentiate HomeAway vs. our competitors e.g. merchandising;
- Report to the Europe - Ecommerce Director with a dotted line to the Regional Director.
What will you do?:
You will drive conversion improvements in the HomeAway product in Italy with a VOC lens, by defining the strategic and operational initiatives required to exceed customer needs and differentiate HomeAway from its competitors, and leading selected initiatives to deliver revenue and profit for the company.
Performance Analysis and Reporting (30%)
· Track and monitor key site metrics (visitors, engagement, conversion, etc.) and operate an ongoing funnel analysis including customer dropout drivers;
· Demonstrate understanding of key customer conversion drivers (UI, bugs, site features, etc.);
· Develop, present routine and ad hoc analytical reports focused on site performance, as well as prepare and distribute business performance reports;
· Provide analytical support to business P&L reviews, including variance analysis and performance forecasting.
Performance Management and Initiatives (50%)
· Handle quality of localization, engaging measurement, feedback and corrective actions as needed;
· Own UAT and rollout, including planning, execution, and post support.
· Identify meaningful opportunities and challenges towards driving conversion rates, average transaction size and other success metrics, and develop/implement performance improvement plans as appropriate working closely with the Product team;
· Provide analytical leadership and input into business cases and requirements definition for new initiatives e.g. new LOBs/POSa;
· Partner with Global Supply, Marketing and Content organizations as needed when performance issues are linked to Supply, Traffic and/or Content issues;
External Perspective and Competitive Strategy (20%)
· Ongoing tear-down of top local competitors: position, site, features;
· Analyze NPS scores for Spain + Portugal Suppliers and Travelers on an ongoing basis, generate specific customer insights, highlight specific customer issues to relevant functions, maintain a running list of open unsolved issues with associated relevance/impact metrics;
· Work with Marketing team to understand key drivers of customer satisfaction, including attrition, maintain content for customer facing FAQ's for business;
· Coordinate with EMEA Customer Experience team to ensure blocking points are addressed.
Who are you?:
- You have a university degree;
- You have 2+ years of E-commerce experience, including gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed functional design specifications;
- You have an analytical mind,demonstrated strong attention to detail, ability to analyze customer data and work towards insights;
- You have strong know how of using basic Tableau/SQL/GA/(BigQuery)/(Datameer) skills;
- Ability think strategically, sequence and prioritize actions to drive business results;
- You are passionate about the consumer and consumer advocate mind-set;
- You are creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude;
- Confirmed ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive execution against project achievements and deliverables;
- Excellent communication skills(written and verbal), and very strong interpersonal and influencing skills (externally and internally at all levels);
- Travel industry & online experience a plus.