Manager, EMEA Trading & Performance Monitoring
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million-page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Manager, Growth Marketing. This is a leadership role, reporting to the Global Sr Director of Trading & Performance Monitoring, Growth Marketing. This role will be accountable to drive growth and return-on-investment for all performance channels in HomeAway’s EU markets and working in partnership with other regional and cross-functional leaders.
Background and experience in digital marketing and analytics is highly desirable, along with technical expertise of performance marketing channels. The successful candidate will be highly data-driven, customer-centric with a proven track record of driving growth within an e-commerce environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete accountability for European growth marketing performance ensuring that it meets and/or exceeds the main target KPIs; both from a growth and ROI(Return-On-Investment) perspective
- Daily trading and performance monitoring for all Growth Marketing Channels (SEM, SEO, Affiliates, META, Display, Email, and apps)
- Co-own (with finance team) the forecasting process and implementation for all Growth Marketing Channels
- Ensure effective budget management across all Growth Marketing channels
- Analyse, interpret, and communicate all key business metrics to senior management
- Develop and implement large-scale Growth Marketing strategies across all super regions to maximise revenue and ROI for all Growth Marketing Channels
- Coordinate with Retail & Destination Management teams to align on tactical implementations and ensure that regional and destination level performance is in line with the objectives set out for the channel
- Cross-team coordination to ensure consistency of messaging and user experience; work closely with other internal international teams to report on and share best practices
- Hire and direct management of marketing analysts, and contribute to their ongoing development and career progression
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
- Extensive online marketing expertise; with proven experience in multiple performance marketing disciplines, actively managing multi-million-dollar programs through SEM and programmatic platforms
- Very strong financial modelling and report building skills with a passion to then communicate out insights and findings from these models/reports
- Highly analytical and methodical with a problem-solving approach; must be metric focused and embed a test-and-learn culture and data driven decision-making
- A proven record of delivering WoW improved performance within an e-commerce driven environment
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, finance, and product
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Marketing, Business Management, or Finance major; MBA qualification a plus
What do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package with annual targeted bonus and 25 days holiday we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.