System Test Analyst
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals. Through HomeAway, property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and handle bookings online. We are looking forward to welcoming you on board!
• You will work in a global team supporting 2500+ Salesforce and integrated Telephony users.
• You will have an opportunity to leverage in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM platform combined with a good understanding of the Customer Support and Sales processes and workflows used in Salesforce.
• You will be looked upon to partner with the HomeAway Customer Support and Sales to understand their processes, data requirements and how the data flows through the systems.
• You will work with business operations teams in Customer Support and Sales assisting in development and support of new and existing functionality.
• You will participate in multi-discipline teams that address strategic issues involving Salesforce CRM and telephony operations.
• You can assess the impact of proposed changes to other process areas and systems.
• A deep understanding of Automated Testing, Java and Python
• Experience developing RESTful APIs
• Knowledge and experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
• Exposure to and experience in Salesforce configuration, workflow, Lightning, Cloud Console, Platform Events and data management. A solid grasp of the Salesforce data model and data architecture.
• Experience with sales and support call centers and their systems and workflow combined with the ability to translate Customer Support and Sales needs into application functionality.
• Document processes, requirements and test cases as they relate to the Customer Support and Sales applications.
• Work closely with onsite developers, off shore teams, managers and executives to ensure the release and support high quality applications.
• Partner with internal and external consultants and development teams for solution design, programming/development work.
• Responsible for Salesforce unit and systems testing for new enhancements and system integration.
• Responsible for global VOIP Telephony configuration and operations and its integration with Salesforce.
• Ability to triage technical problems quickly and make effective decisions for maintaining maximum up-time for Salesforce and Telephony systems.
What we offer?
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast. You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a dream to deliver extraordinary service to our customers and excellent business performance.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com.
HomeAway is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.