Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is growing and so is the talent acquisition team! We are looking for a highly customer focused recruiter to support the HomeAway Team in Madrid in a fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to directly contribute in defining and optimizing recruiting processes and strategies for our European Customer Experience department.
While, you will demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service in a consultative manner, you will establish yourself as the main partner for your local and remote hiring managers to streamline our recruitment activities for your Business Unit.
Your Daily Impact:
• Work closely with leadership from 1st line managers to European director level to drive cutting edge recruiting strategies for mass recruitment and multilingual profiles
• Develop, communicate, and drive a simplified recruiting process to create a world class candidate/hiring manager experience
• Ability to recruit against roles that can come in waves and have languages requirements and that will have a direct impact on our end customers’ satisfaction & experiences
• Work directly/partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to drive diversity within our organization
What You’re Good At:
• Working with a sense of urgency whist maintaining accuracy
• Providing data & weekly updates to all of the hiring managers you support
• Ability to generate a continuous pipeline for active and passive candidates through various recruiter tools
• Regularly manage a req load of 15-20 reqs
• Bringing new ideas to a collaborative recruiting team
• Ability to drive hiring managers & teams to decisions in a timely manner
• Solid recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment, working face to face with hiring managers. Any experience of working with call centers or customer service departments would be a bonus!
• Proven ability to handle large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity.
• Familiarity with social networking platforms and social recruiting strategies
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
• Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
• Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
For more information about us, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/homeaway
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!