We are currently seeking a Workforce Management Analyst for our Global Customer Experience team, who will be responsible for providing Workforce Management (WFM) forecasts and staffing requirements for multiple Customer Experience groups.
The Workforce Analyst will partner with internal and external operational management to ensure the correct resourcing schedules are in place to meet demand. The Analyst will need to demonstrate a clear understanding of contact drivers impacting forecasts and analyze operational performance against plan to assist internal and external teams to improve performance.
In addition, the Workforce Analyst will work on end to end WFM processes for implementations, assist with maintenance and enhancements of the workforce management tools, and provide analytical support to the leadership team.
We are seeking a candidate who has rich experience in call center demand forecasting, workforce planning and scheduling, real time adherence management, and who can hit the ground running with a playbook for improved operational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Forecasting & Analysis
• Track and analyze historical contact volumes and arrival patterns
• Create short, medium and long term forecasts, including interval level forecast patterns
• Develop and maintain an Event Calendar, identifying and tracking key business drivers
• Review forecasts on an intraday, daily and weekly basis for all Customer Experience groups, and compare actual results to forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement
Scheduling & Reporting
• Provide staffing schedules with various scheduling models that achieve the highest productivity results in a contact center that supports multiple operational duties
• Provide analysis and reporting of existing key WFM performance indicators, including various adherence reports, targeted service levels, shrinkage and occupancy.
• Work with operations regarding new hires schedules, schedule change requests, and all associate movements and attrition
• Support real time management of agent schedules and adherence as necessary
• Provide daily/weekly reports to Operations and hold weekly meetings communicating performance, feedback and offer suggestions for improvement
• Report on variances and generate ad hoc reports as needed
• Collaborate with outsource vendor management to ensure that staff schedules and forecast performance meets the needs of the business
• Partner with the HomeAway Outsource Vendor Manager and agree forecasts based upon the known business initiatives impacting customer contact demand
• Escalate performance issues as required to internal management team
• Bachelor’s in math, statistics, business, or related discipline preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with workforce management and working in a call centre
• Excellent communications skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of standard inbound call center best practices
• Ability to analyze contact volumes/patterns, develop trend analysis and comparison reports is highly preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (heavy emphasis on Excel)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is expected
• You are detail-driven, analytical, and thorough. You are flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure, and you have the ability to self-direct and make good judgments based on information available
• You are familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems. Experience with Excel, Salesforce.com, issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), and with XML is preferred.
• Besides English, additional fluency in Portuguese, German, or French is a plus
Who is HomeAway?
Today, HomeAway, an Expedia brand, is a leader in the vacation rental space with more than 2 million unique places to stay. We truly believe we represent the future of travel and that we have the talent, resources, and strategy to change the industry.
What we offer:
• Location: Central London and walking distance from Victoria train/tube station with what are probably the best views of London
• Benefits: 25 days annual leave, paid UK Bank Holidays, Group Medical, Dental, Life assurance, Child care vouchers, pension scheme, salary protection, vision, free property listing on HomeAway and Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Great Spaces: All of our offices around the world share a story that inspires travel. Open work spaces with unique perspectives. Dress Down culture every day, regular social gatherings to celebrate our team successes, chill-out lunch areas with free drinks, breakfasts and snacks all day – everyday!
• Working hours: London working shifts are Mon-Fri, 8am to 6pm and exclude bank holidays.
• Join some of the most talented people from all over the world in revolutionizing the travel industry.