Are you looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment that offersthe agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the livesof millions of people in a significant way and help them enjoy time away withtheir friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company
HomeAway is the world's leader in vacation rentals with sitesrepresenting more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to makeevery vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the worldthrough our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families andfriends find the perfect vacation rental to build unforgettable travelexperiences together.
We’ve a couple of openings for Video/Display & Paid SocialSpecialists to join our Global Growth Marketing team, based in London.
These roles will focus on supporting HomeAway’s customer acquisitiongrowth and brand marketing initiatives through programmatic, video, display& Paid Social methods for HomeAway brands. They would suit experienceddigital and programmatic experts looking to make their mark in a creative andgrowing tech company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting the Display & Paid Social team in activation of performance prospecting, dynamic creative and retargeting display and paid social media through our suite of in-house media buying platforms
- Supporting the Brand Marketing team to plan and activate online video, high impact display, paid social and rich media brand campaigns through our suite of programmatic buying platforms
- Day to day buying, campaign management and optimization of video, brand, self-serve display campaigns through our in-house DSP, DoubleClick Bid Manager, YouTube, Facebook and other digital and programmatic platforms
- Identifying and activating opportunities to leverage programmatic/growth digital channels to grow HomeAway revenue and ROAS efficiencies
- Be the authority in online video and brand display marketing, particularly relating to programmatic buying of media, quality of inventory sources and new innovative buying and inventory sources
- Monitoring, reporting and optimization of quality of paid media, including viewability, brand safety and placement quality metrics to ensure integrity of HomeAway brands and drive performance
- Supporting seasonal brands campaigns as well as integrated and always on test and learn initiatives through digital display, video and paid social channels
- Analyze key metrics, leveraging internal attribution methodologies to report success and deliver return on investment and daily optimization to all activations
- Provide insights and analysis to the Display, Brand, Leadership and local teams to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
- Identify opportunities to leverage HomeAway first party audiences in full-funnel customer acquisition, working closely with the display operations and Programmatic product team to enable these audiences for targeting in programmatic platforms
- Liaising with partners to ensure efficient management of all programmatic display campaigns and early adoption of new products to deliver incremental growth
- Adopting a dynamic test and learn working culture, working closely with creative production and Analytics teams to deliver on test hypothesis
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
- Experience in hands on media planning and buying of Programmatic Display and Paid Social, preferably in the travel vertical
- Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through DSPs, preferably DBM, and through direct deals
- Familiarity with DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and other display ad platforms
- Familiarity with YouTube, Facebook Ads Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager and/or other DSP and online media buying platforms
- Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of attribution and cross channel measurement of digital media
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management, Marketing or Statistics major
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
What do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with targeted bonus, we offerregular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunchareas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit andbreakfast.
- Great healthcare scheme
- Target Annual Bonus
- 25 days Paid Vacation
- Regular company update talks with our C-Team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com