HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading holiday rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages. As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect holiday rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
This role works with extensively with teams on both the business and technical sides of our organization, so we need someone who is able to clearly communicate issues, ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing. We believe in data, so you'll need to be accustomed to using data to lead product execution, while exercising your creative strategic skills.
• Establish the product vision, goals, roadmap, priorities and rollout plans for merchandising landing pages
• Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
• Collaborate with marketing, analytics, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements
• Drive product development with a team of best-in-class engineers and designers following agile methodologies
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
• Define and execute A/B tests that inform the success of products
• 5+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products from start to finish
• Technical background such as degree in Computer Science is preferred
• Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
• Experience utilizing web analytics and data analysis to make product decisions
• Experience crafting simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to build examples through wire frames and mock-ups
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive execution against project milestones and deliverables