HomeAway understands the value and importance of a diverse workforce and is hiring for Senior Technical Sourcer to focus on diversity recruiting initiatives across our Product and Tech organizations. You are a strategic thinker that has developed successful diversity sourcing programs, but you get the most happiness from the tactical work; research,sourcing and communicating directly with candidates daily. We believe in the Scientific Mindset and will encourage and allow you to create, test and drive sourcing strategies,methodologies and tools in order to help us achieve our diversity goals.
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace, and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
- Understand our business and skill sets of our engineering & technical environments.
- Leverage knowledge and technologies to actively research, develop, and implement. sourcing strategies that drive engagement with diverse talent.
- Lead efforts to build and maintain relations with diversity organizations.
- Identify, evaluate and present recruitment sources and networking opportunities resulting. more diversified talent pools for HomeAway.
- Track and report progress to goals, ensuring the most impactful results.
- 5+ years of technical sourcing, research and/or recruiting experience in corporate and/ or agency environments.
- Proven eye for business and industry knowledge and comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies/competitors, engineering communities and other technical resources.
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing, building and maintaining long-term pipeline and relationship management strategies.
- You understand the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool and possess the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Data centric with experience using data and metrics as a means to advise business leaders and make recommendations based on the data.
- Ability to lead efforts with agile approach; programmatic capability required.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.