HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for a Customer Support Supervisor to manage a team of 10-15 staff who support our United Kingdom, Nordic and Netherland markets. Based in London you will be a part of a multicultural team reporting to the CS Director and responsible for ensuring our operation, providing coaching to a team and handling customer escalations. You will be responsible for delivering the CE department’s key performance metrics and strategic objectives.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate leaders, who have the ability to inspire, manage, motivate and lead people.
• Manage day to day team activities to ensure Madrid resources are effective.
• Execute WFM schedules in line with departmental policies in a timely manner.
• Delivery performance metrics: Service Levels (Phone/Chat/Email), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
• Delivery hygiene metrics: productivity, AHT, schedule adherence, attendance
• Act as an information source for agents' questions pertaining to process, policy and work schedules.
• Resolve escalated customer complaints and questions within required timeframe; assist team with de-escalation of calls in real time as needed.
• Ensure there is a Duty Manager (CS Supervisor or Team Coach) on rotation so that the operational shifts are covered/fully supported.
• Special projects as designated by management.
• Complete weekly performance quality monitoring of phone/Chat/Emails providing coaching feedback to CSR’s.
• Complete weekly CSAT analysis to enable coaching feedback to CSR’s
• Enable and encourage great team morale.
• Provide continuous feedback to CSRs and Team Coaches in monthly 121.
• Coordinate training for new hires and existing staff; participate in the delivery of training.
• Employee lifecycle: support recruitment, on boarding, training and continuous development.
• To demonstrate a commitment towards your own continuous personal development and attend training sessions.
Who you are (Essential Functions):
• Experience of managing teams of around 15+ people.
• Experiences with a remote management.
• Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support.
• Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting with our people and customers.
• Ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Task orientation: ability to plan well and prioritise work. Balancing the need to engage in a positive customer relationship and deliver in line with personal and team KPI’s Must have attention to detail and ability to interpret management information making sound recommendations from analysis.
• Communication: Exemplary communications and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated time management and organisational skills.
• Initiative and proactiveness: Proactive anticipation of customer Team Lead and CSR needs.
• Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure.
• Good decision-making.
• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential.
• Languages: Fluent in English with excellent Spoken and business written skills.
• IT: High standard of computer literacy, keyboarding skills and Ms-Excel data manipulation.
• Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.