Looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company.
HomeAway is the world's leader in vacation rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Display & Paid Social Specialist to join our Global Growth Marketing team, based in London.
The role will focus on supporting HomeAway’s customer acquisition growth through Display & Paid Social platforms for HomeAway brands, and would suit an experience digital and programmatic buying expert, looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Supporting the Display & Paid Social team in activation of performance prospecting, dynamic creative and retargeting display and paid social media through our suite of in-house media buying platforms
• Day to day buying, campaign management and optimization of self-serve display campaigns through our in-house DSP, DoubleClick Bid Manager
• Identifying and activating opportunities to leverage programmatic/growth digital channels to grow HomeAway revenue and ROAS efficiencies
• Monitoring, reporting and optimization of quality of paid media, including viewability, brand safety and placement quality metrics to ensure integrity of HomeAway brands and drive performance
• Supporting seasonal integrated and always on test and learn initiatives through digital display, video and paid social channels
• Analyze key metrics, leveraging internal attribution methodologies to report success and deliver return on investment and daily optimization to all activations
• Provide insights and analysis to the Display team, and local teams to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
• Find opportunities to leverage HomeAway first party audiences in full-funnel customer acquisition, working closely with the display operations and Programmatic product team to enable these audiences for targeting in programmatic platforms
• Liaising with partners to ensure efficient management of all programmatic display campaigns and early adoption of new products to deliver incremental growth
• Adopting a fast-paced test and learn working culture, working closely with creative production and Analytics teams to deliver on test hypothesis
To be successful you will have:
• Experience in hands on media planning and buying of Programmatic Display and Paid Social, preferably in the travel vertical
• Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through DSPs, preferably DBM, and through direct deals
• Familiarity with DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and other display ad platforms
• Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
• Knowledge of attribution and cross channel measurement of digital media
• Good communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
• A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
• BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management, Marketing or Statistics major
• Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
What we offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
• Great healthcare scheme
• Target Annual Bonus
• 25 days Paid Vacation
• Regular company update talks with our C-Team
• Free Listing on HomeAway.com