HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading holiday rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect holiday rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Asia Pacific team who will define and build a portfolio of market-specific product solutions across strategic markets within SE Asia.
As the Senior Product Manager for Traveller Stay & Partner, you are responsible for improving the overall traveller and partner (holiday rental owners and property managers) experiences. You will specifically focus on global platform alignment and building innovative solutions that positively impact our customers’ happiness and brand loyalty within strategic markets.
In this critical role, you will define and lead the execution of various product solutions that enhance a traveller’s experience in the lead up to and during their stay in a partner’s property. You will identify and drive the implementation of partner tools that help them to communicate with travellers and more effectively book and manage their properties. The ideas you generate will create a competitive advantage in our marketplace and influence HomeAway product development around the world.
As a part of the product management team, you must possess a unique blend of business acumen, user experience and technical skills. You will serve as a product expert, combining industry analysis, extensive market research, end-user feedback and site usage data to manage the overall product lifecycle: setting the strategic vision and product roadmap, defining requirements, and collaborating with design and development to define, implement, deploy, a/b test, measure and refine new features or functionality to deliver a world-class experience.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, detailed and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Drive the market-specific product vision, strategy and roadmap for Traveller Stay & Partner
- Build products across web and mobile app platforms that enhance traveller engagement after they have booked a holiday rental and help property owners/managers succeed
- Collaborate with regional teams to research feature requirements that balance traveller and supplier needs
- Pitch market-specific innovations to international teams for wider global platform integration
- Lead market competition watch activities to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the traveller's stay and partner experiences
- Actively participate in the agile product development process for roadmap implementation, writing product requirements, user stories and maintaining the product backlog of priorities in close collaboration with engineering
- Monitor and investigate customer feedback, net promoter scores, customer support metrics, and A/B test results to make sure customer needs and concerns are being addressed
- Work closely with UX designers to research, define and test market-specific innovations and next generation experiences that increase product adoption, conversion and customer satisfaction
- Launch new features or products by collaborating with customer service, product marketing and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to track and report on primary outcomes (e.g. adoption, conversion, A/B test significance)
Qualifications & Experience:
Product Managers should be passionate about well-designed online and mobile products, end user experience and current and evolving standard methodologies in software development.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Experience with online A/B testing to drive improvement in customer experience and business results
- Experience utilizing web analytics and data analysis to aid business decisions
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Validated experience in embracing product management standard methodologies and policies
- Ability to collaborate closely with designers and usability researchers to drive product enhancements
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- High level of initiative and commitment to building a premier user experience for our customers
- BS or BA in computer science or an equivalent field
- Travel industry experience preferred
- Willing to travel up to 10% internationally
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out: