The EMEA Sales Director is responsible for leading the Property Manager (PM) Account Management booking optimization and acquisition function within EMEA, and is responsible for managing the function and the Senior Managers of the PM Partner Success Teams to achieve PM partner Booking Value, revenue, supply and supply competitiveness goals across all EMEA destinations.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead the EMEA PM Partner Success function to achieve GBV, revenue, supply and supply competitiveness goals for Europe’s key destinations;
- Create feedback loops to Product team to automate product feature adoption and usage;
- Manage the European PM Partner Success operating model including regular 1 to 1, weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates, forecasts, action plans, and business reviews;
- Engage with internal departments including Product, Technology, Customer Service, FP&A, HR, Marketing, and Partner Success Operations;
- Ongoing optimization of PM Partner Success processes and programs to drive productivity and booking increases;
- Represent the company at key industry trade shows and events, in collaboration with Marketing;
- Effectively manage working relationships, team productivity and morale despite internal or external pressures;
- Install overachievement culture in Partner Success team DNA: help define and implement compensation model that is consistent across the Partner Success org., based on activities that contribute to revenue or sales goals;
- Partner with North America PM Partner Success Leadership to build a high-performing PM partner success culture based on global best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor´s Degree and Master’s Degree and equivalent work experience
- 12 years of sales experience, 6 years as a Sales Manager or Director leading Sales Managers, with e-Commerce experience preferred
- Proven experience and a track record of success negotiating, managing, and growing supplier and/or partner relationships and performance
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams successfully in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and to influence decision makers outside of her/his authority
- Highly fluent in English, with FR, DE, ES or IT proficiency valued highly
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than two million unique bookable properties. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together
Check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/homeaway/office/london
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.