Admin Assistant - Frankfurt - Part time (20h/week)
As an Administrative assistant, you soon become a keystone to delivering what we need to operate smoothly.
We are seeking a capable person who is self-motivated and upbeat, and enjoys a dynamic environment to join our team in a role supporting a Senior Director and a local on-site team in Frankfurt, as well as interacting with visitors and business partners.
You will be working on calendar management, travel itineraries, coordination for visitors, meeting logistics, and planning events, while also providing administrative support such as supply management for the greater team.
We need you to enjoy being part of a diverse team, will seek out ways to connect and support others, and can navigate achieving results and solutions independently, through research and reaching out.
We have a strong team, and to that end, need to be a great teammate with a positive attitude. You should enjoy keeping busy and being challenged, tackling new projects, working with a team and developing relationships.
Sound judgment, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and being a good representative to internal and external contacts are critical traits.
Job Functions and expectations:
• Calendar management
• Travel and event planning
• Expense tracking and reporting
• Meeting logistics including scheduling, catering, agendas
• Coordinating on-site visitors
• Assisting in document and presentation preparation.
• Manage team communications as directed.
• Ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies
• Assist with basic reporting and tracking
• Exercise sound judgment on behalf of Expedia and department
• You have a minimum of two years administrative experience;
• You have advanced skills in Microsoft Professional (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• You are an excellent communicator
• Dedicated solution oriented attitude and strong business insight.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
• A positive outlook, integrity, and motivation.
HomeAway is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.