Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
This role will be based in our London Victoria Office. You will help with the growth of the team and work directly with business leaders while leading the SEO programme across EMEA in collaboration with different departments.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Manager, EMEA, Search. This is a regional leadership role with a focus on improving organic traffic and performance from all HomeAway domains throughout Europe.
Working in partnership with other Growth Marketing channel & regional experts, the Manager will be required to work with a high degree of autonomy, but also lead and develop the EMEA based Growth Marketing analysts to become subject matter authorities. You will also work with the CRM team to develop and implement a global audience marketing framework for search (RLSA, Customer Match, etc.)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Accountability for the EMEA SEO & SEM programme market by market, ensuring that it exceeds targets of main KPIs, both from a growth and efficiency perspective, and maximises our long-term growth potential across the region through effective budget allocation.
• Develop, manage and optimise destination-focused search campaigns across all EMEA brands & markets, and liaise with local teams to identify new Search opportunities.
• Partner with the Analytics & Marketing teams on forecasting, target setting and accurate measurement of SEO & SEM in the region.
• Work as one team with Brand, Supply & Product to ensure consistency of messaging and user experience and ensure supply and demand initiatives are fully aligned.
• Work with the SEM platform teams to continuously improve our central platform, to share local and regional opportunities and best practices.
• Drive locally relevant Search initiatives with a view to reaching and exceeding our traveller and supply acquisition targets both at the regional and destination levels
• Manage Growth Marketing analysts in coordination with other channel leaders and contribute to their development and career progress
• Aim to become the global subject matter expert on specific areas of Growth Marketing.
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
• Experience in Search Marketing, having actively managed multi-domain international brands and shown ability to drive organic and/or paid search traffic growth.
• Analytical and numerical aptitude: ability to analyse large sets of data and objectively seek out revenue driving opportunities.
• Good understanding of SEO and/or SEM best practices and the end-to-end user experience.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
• Be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, analytics, product & marketing.
• BA or BSc degree level qualifications, preferably in a scientific or numerical field.
• Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
What do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including:
• Free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
• Great healthcare scheme
• Target Annual Bonus
• 25 days Paid Vacation
• Regular company update talks with our C-Team
• Free Listing on HomeAway.com