HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for a Partner Success Account Manager for the Italian Team.
We require a talented and performance driven individual to promote and develop partners’ high engagement with HomeAway’s full suite of products. Partner Success Account Managers will continuously work with Vacation Rental Property Manager Partners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the HomeAway marketplace.
We require a talented and performance driven individual to promote and develop partners’ high engagement with HomeAway’s full suite of products. Partner Success Account Managers will continuously work with Vacation Rental Property Manager Partners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the HomeAway marketplace. Consistently leveraging data specific to their market, HomeAway’s market insights and customer dashboards, Partner Success Account Manager, PM will work closely with Vacation Rental PM Partners to:
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with PM partners
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with PM partners, develop action plan, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals
- Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion
- Develop and sustain strong customer relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction
- Secure additional inventory to satisfy traveler demand
- Educate Vacation Rental PM partners on the self-service features available on HomeAway
- Support PM partners retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental PM partners
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level.
- Gathering feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Italian and fluent in English/Spanish
- At least 2 years of proven sales experience
- Experience in selling online products and/or B2B are a plus
- Proven track record of business acquisition/new business prospects
- Good understanding of Internet technologies
- Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce.com a plus) and maintain and update records in CRM system - Proven computer and organizational skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Outgoing personality
- High integrity
- Ability to work in a fast pace, changing business environment
What we offer?
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast. You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals. Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com. We are looking forward to welcoming you!