Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace.
Based in our London Victoria Office you will help building world-class SEM accounts as part of the Growth Marketing team, working in collaboration with regional business leaders and department heads, allowing you to enjoy a full view on all aspects of the business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Senior Analyst, Growth Marketing to join the Europe trading and performance monitoring team. This is a critical new role, reporting to the Sr Manager of Trading &Performance Monitoring in Europe, and will be accountable to drive growth and return-on-investment for all performance channels in many of HomeAway’s EU markets.
Working in partnership with other regional and cross-functional leaders, the Europe Senior Analyst of Trading& Performance Monitoring will have a high degree of autonomy, whilst looking after the performance of our growth marketing channels in specific European markets.
Background and experience in digital marketing and analytics is required, along with technical expertise of performance marketing channels. The successful candidate will be highly data-driven, customer-centric with a proven track record of driving growth within an e-commerce environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accountability for growth marketing performance in key European markets, ensuring that it meets and/or exceeds the main target KPIs; both from a growth and ROI (Return-On-Investment) perspective
- Daily trading and performance monitoring for all Growth Marketing Channels (SEM, SEO, Affiliates, META, Display, Email, and apps)
- Co-own (with finance team) the forecasting process and implementation for all Growth Marketing Channels
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate all key business metrics to senior management
- Develop and implement large-scale Growth Marketing strategies across European markets to maximize revenue and ROI for all Growth Marketing Channels
- Coordinate with Retail & Destination Management teams to align on tactical implementations and ensure that regional and destination level performance is in line with the objectives set out for the channel
- Cross-team coordination to ensure consistency of messaging and user experience; work closely with other internal international teams to report on and share best practices
To be successful the candidate will bring the following qualifications:
- Extensive online marketing expertise; with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in multiple performance marketing disciplines, actively managing multi-million dollar programs through SEM and programmatic platforms
- Very strong financial modelling and report building skills with a passion to then communicate out insights and findings from these models/reports
- Highly analytical and methodical with a problem-solving approach; must be metric focused and embed a test-and-learn culture and data driven decision making
- A proven record of delivering WoW improved performance within an e-commerce driven environment
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, finance, and product
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Marketing, Business Management, or Finance major
What do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
· Great healthcare scheme
· Target Annual Bonus
· 25 days annual leave
· Regular company update talks with our C-Team
· Free Listing on HomeAway.com