HomeAway is looking for a bright, ambitious and experienced person to join our expanding Partner Success Key Account Management team.
Part of an established European Commercial division you’ll join us as a Key Account Manager responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with identified strategically important larger accounts who supply us with holiday rental businesses.
As a Key Account Manager, you will manage a select portfolio of our largest partner accounts, with responsibility primarily for the commercial performance of your named accounts - achieving revenue targets, as well as specific strategic account objectives.
It’s an exciting, valuable and rewarding role within a growing team.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with Key Accounts partners
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with Key Accounts partners, develop action plan, secure commitment, set mutual performance objectives including financial targets and drive achievement to goals
- Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion
- Focusing on growing, nurturing and developing our Top supplier client base.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts by providing relevant data insight and direction
- Proactively plan and execute account reviews on a monthly, and\or quarterly, basis to develop the relationship
- Understand, and implement, growth opportunities to drive additional revenues from partner relationships
- Playing an integral role in new business acquisition to satisfy traveler demand, including responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new partner accounts.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders, developing peer relationships as necessary to successfully influence behaviour
- Work closely with internal HomeAway teams to ensure the delivery of service levels and escalate where required.
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive efficiencies and increased revenues
- Assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis, and feed these back to relevant teams within HomeAway
Where will the role sit within the organisation?
Reporting to the European Senior Manager Key Accounts (Partner Success Team) you will collaborate with a range of internal departments including Product, Product Marketing, Marketing, Customer Experience, Trust and Security, Integration Services, and Legal to offer a complete suite of services to your customers.
You will also closely coordinate other company executives for their strategic involvement with assigned key accounts.
What are the required Skills and Qualifications?
- A demonstrated track record of successfully managing large or strategic accounts
- A proven history of creatively designing and executing strategic partnerships to grow revenues and achieve targets
- Experience in running operationally efficient business development processes, including successfully negotiating and closing deals/contracts
- A true Customer Focus with excellence in building internal & external relationships
- Equally comfortable in both in face to face and telephone based interactions
- Good understanding of solution based sales using value and return on investment tools to complete the job
- Fluency in French or in German is a plus but not mandatory
- Action Oriented - agreeing on, and delivering upon, agreed actions both internally & externally
- Well practiced Time Management skills
- Advanced Analytical skills, being able to interpret data and act upon it
- Excellent listening Skills
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- An aptitude with online\ecommerce metrics including customer journeys and conversion funnels
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Previous experience in an ecommerce\online environment
- Familiarity with technical elements of typical online strategic partnerships.
- Experience in the Travel, ideally Accommodation industry
What do we have to offer?
Based in Victoria, with The Queen as a neighbor, we are proud to say without a doubt that you will work in a modern office environment with THE Best Views of London: No more sightseeing needed for you.
In addition, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Private Health Care
- Access to pension scheme
- Salary Protection scheme
- Annual appraisal and salary review
After applying to this opportunity, you will go through an initial phone interview before being invited to meet our Partner Success team.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/homeaway/office/london
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!