An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Video, Display & Paid Social Specialist to join our digital marketing team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Display& Paid Social.
This is a global role, with a focus on supporting brand marketing initiatives through programmatic and direct video and display buys for all HomeAway brands, which would suit an experienced programmatic and video expert looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Supporting the Brand Marketing team to plan and activate online video, high impact display, paid social and rich media brand campaigns through our suite of programmatic buying platforms
• Buying video and brand display media to support our key KPIs through YouTube, Facebook, DoubleClick Bid Manager and other digital and programmatic platforms
• Working with ad operations team to ensure relevant tracking and measurement of campaigns and technical integrations of new vendors are set up correctly
• Supporting seasonal brand campaigns and always on brand driving and test and learn initiatives through programmatic display and video channels
• Analyse key metrics throughout and post campaign, leveraging internal attribution models to report success of campaigns to stakeholders and carry out day to day optimisation on all activations
• Provide insights and analysis to the Display and Brand leadership to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
• Be the expert in online video and brand display marketing, particularly relating to programmatic buying of media, quality of inventory sources and new innovative buying and inventory sources
• Identify and share opportunities to leverage brand activations and audiences in full-funnel customer acquisition, working closely with the performance display team to acquire and retain travelers reached with brand and video media to deliver full funnel customer experiences and revenue growth
• Liaising with third party vendors to ensure efficient management of all digital brand programs globally
• Working closely with creative and integrated marketing teams to ensure optimal performance of all brand display channels, leveraging test and learn approaches to drive performance
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
• Experience in online video and display media and programmatic buying
• Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through programmatic platforms and through direct deals
• Familiarity with YouTube, Facebook Ads Manager, Double Click Bid Manager and/or other DSP and online media buying platforms
• Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
• Strong knowledge of attribution and measurement of digital and brand media
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
• A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
• BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management, Marketing or Statistics major
• Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
What do we have to offer?
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
Based in our London Victoria Office, you will help building a successful team, working directly with channel leaders and in collaboration with different departments, allowing you to enjoy a full view on all aspects of the business.
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
• Great healthcare scheme
• Target Annual Bonus
• 25 days Paid Vacation
• Regular company update talks with our C-Team
• Free Listing on HomeAway.com