We were looking for somewhere within a short distance from Disney, the shopping outlets and easy family dining for our family of four (2 adults and 2 young children) to stay and this was exactly what we wanted.
All was exactly as described in writing and in photos:
- First floor location allowed for that little extra bit of privacy and a view from our windows.
- Parking spaces were aplenty outside the condo so we could pull up right outside to load and unload the car
- Living space is vast, clean, comfortable and spacious. TV, DVD and wifi internet worked perfectly and provided entertainment when we were home after a busy day of adventures at the local parks
- Plenty of dining space at large dining table and also at breakfast bar
- Kitchen had everything we needed for preparing quick family meals
- Laundry facilities excellent, having our own washing machine allowed us to travel very light
- Three bedrooms all very comfortable, our children were delighted having their own rooms and the master bedroom photos do not do the ensuite and its large shower justice - lovely clean and comfortable beds and pillows
-Private balcony at the back of condo allowed for late evening relaxation outdoors listening to the local wildlife
-Clubhouse was clean, pleasant environment. Free coffee indoors is great! Pool is perfect for a quick splash and play or a lengthy sunbathe on the loungers if you have time to do so.
Yvonne was extremely easy and pleasant to correspond with, responding to our enquiries promptly and with plenty of information to help us decide this was the place for us. She also allowed for flexibility in our travel plans, a must with young children!
When visiting Orlando you spend very little time 'indoors' but when you are at home you want to feel safe, secure and comfortable. I would without a doubt recommend this as a family friendly place to stay.