My family of 6 rents cottages and houses quite a bit, so we have a lot of experience under our belts. Let me cut to the chase. This place rocks. It deserves 5 stars for the following reasons:
1. Beth Lamm, who is responsive and customer friendly.
2. The house. It is really pretty, with comfortable furniture, vibrant colors, more space and privacy than you think (I was skeptical with 4 teenagers in tow, but we had plenty of room to spread out), the kitchen has everything you need (we cook a lot--bought fish from Crosby's several times and made yummy swordfish and wreckfish meals at the house), comfortable beds, nice bathrooms, and most important of all
3. Cleanliness. Really, folks. How many times have you stayed at a house and found some shmutz from a previous tenant? This house was impeccably clean. I don't know who Beth's housekeeper is, but I want her to please come to my house next.
4. Location. The 2 very short blocks to the beach are really short! You can hear the ocean from the front porch at night. The trip to downtown Folly is a hop, skip and jump by car, and certainly walkable if you don't have 4 very lazy teenagers with you. If you have little kids, you'll love the cool community playground right behind the house.
5. Dog allowed. We were thrilled to be able to bring our family dog with us, especially to such a nice place.
In sum, this house is a keeper. We plan to return. Truly a slice of heaven.