We are a family of four (two teenage children) and we stayed for 8 days on our first trip to New York. We absolutely loved this apartment and will definitely stay here again when we come back.
* The best thing is definitely it's location. We really felt like New Yorkers staying here. Also, felt very safe. The subway is at your doorstep. Great shopping close by. Supermarket is close. Also loved Dean and DeLuca just around the corner - great coffee.
* The apartment was super clean. First thing I noticed, how clean it was. Lots of storage for all our clothes and luggage.
* Kitchen had everything you could need. I cooked a few meals (even a roast!) and it was well stocked. A nice touch was the small things.... salt, pepper, oil, dishwashing liquids, soaps, etc was all supplied. Plenty of dishes and well stocked for the four of us.
* Apartment was spacious. The bathroom was also a good size and looked like it had recently been refurbished.
* I actually found the bed comfortable. No issues at all. The pull out sofa was a bit lumpy but fine for the kids. Well stocked with blankets and towels.
* Great internet and choice of movies.
We actually could not fault this apartment. Yes it was noisy at times but it is New York and we just used ear plugs. Would not deter us from staying here again.
We loved it and we felt at home.
Communication with Owner was easy, they were very helpful and responded very quickly to any queries or concerns...
Great Stay. Great value for money. Highly recommend.