I was looking forward to stay at this place and it was one of the highlights of our 10 days trip in Costa Rica:
- the owner are very nice, we got to talk with them but they know how to give you privacy even when they were in their house and we were in the pool
- the accommodation is bigger than it looks on the pictures
- that infinity pool is just amazing, finishing your day with a good beer/glass of wine or starting your day with a swim is a real treat
- the outdoor shower is gorgeous, the bed is very comfortable, the kitchen has all utensils you need
- we loved to chill on the hammock in the evening and watch the storm moving in
- there is so many birds on the property and right in front of the patio
- the accommodation is well located at 5min from a free beach and 5min from the uvita center where you ll find a supermarket
- there is no a/c however the fan plus all the vent in the house keep it at a comfortable temperature at night
- the apartment is far enough of the owner's house to have your privacy
- despite being away from the ocean you could still hear the waves at night
- we also love the owner's dog visiting us and the delicious jams and fruits in the fridge at our arrival
It was an amazing stay it felt like being on honeymoon in a tropical paradise surrounded by palm trees, guava trees, all kind of beautiful/colorful tropical plants, hummingbirds.
We'll come back for sure.