My wife and I and our 4 children stayed at this wonderful little beach house in Naples from Jan 9 through Jan 17. It was the perfect amount of space for our young family. The house had everything we needed to make it our home away from home. Above all the location is superb. The house is literally 200 feet from the beach, and the beach is simply wonderful. But you are also within walking or biking distance from the public library, shopping on 5th Ave, a variety of churches, and the Naples Pier. Being in a house versus a hotel room was so much better. The kids could get outside easily and burn off energy catching lizards and sorting their seashells. We could easily enjoy the fresh air. No hotels for us ever again when doing a vacation to Naples. Some things we really liked about the house:
1. All tile floor, this made us less paranoid about spills and let us easily clean up and sweep up any sand that got in (although be sure to rinse off down by the beach first).
2. The yard was really fun for the kids. You can't beat chasing lizards.
3. DVD player for the occasional family movie (but don't waste good beach time watching too much TV! - get those kids out there!).
4. Nice little screened in porch in the back.
5. Master bathroom was very new and very nice. (The other bathroom was very clean and well maintained as well.)
6. One floor - this is a really nice feature for young kids. No stairs for anyone to fall down.
7. Plenty of pots and pans. We ate in a lot to save money (4 kids remember!) and eat healthy.
8. Great pantry for storing your personal food. Plenty of storage in closets.
9. Plenty of beds for our family of 6. Everyone had their own bed.
10. Bikes and sand toys and sand mats and extremely large, soft beach towels provided for you!