This was by far, the most gorgeous rental I have ever stayed in. We had 6 adults, and 2 8-month old babies who weren't quite sleeping through the night - and this condo was so big that when the babies were in the master bedroom with the door closed, we never heard them. Even staying in the 2nd bedroom right next to the master - didn't hear a peep. That's how big this condo is. The master bedroom is amazing. Sadly, we were staying in the 2nd bedroom next to the master bedroom - which is about the same size as the master bathroom. Didn't matter much though - we weren't in our bedroom very much.
Not only was the condo beautiful and clean, it was well-furnished. Much of the cookware was All-Clad, and the range vent that came out of the kitchen island at the touch of a button was the #1 attraction among all our guests. Each of the 3 bedrooms has a large LCD tv, as well as the common space - you almost never even have to leave your room, but you feel guilty if you don't since you're in Hawaii! The living area/upstairs lanai had a great ocean view, which we weren't expecting since we were in the lowest row of condos.
There were only a couple of negatives to this place, and none of them were really big deals. But for future patrons, these are nice-to-knows:
1. It's not far from the beach, but it's not that close either. Fine for adults, a little big of a walk for families with babies and/or a lot of stuff to carry to the beach.
2. The condo is sorely lacking in beach equipment. There are beach towels, but the only 2 beach chairs that were supplied were kid-sized. They were literally 2" off the ground.
3. The elevator was broken. It's not really necessary - but it was one of the luxuries we were looking forward to, and we were bummed that it was not at least communicated to us ahead of time that it was broken.
4. The second bedroom downstairs is really dark. We had to turn on the bathroom and closet lights to get enough light into the bedroom at night. On the plus side, yes, there is actually a light in the closet.
5. AT&T cell phone reception downstairs is poor to non-existent. If you're expecting a call, leave your phone upstairs.
Lastly, the rental group we worked with were very accommodating. We were late arriving to the condo due to some lost luggage, and even though we know we kept our contact waiting past office hours, she never made us feel bad about it. Also, we had rented baby equipment and the rental group was great about working with the company.