We booked this rental for a family get together in Seattle. For the most part we just needed a place to sleep at night as we were either sightseeing or at my brother's house.
This is a great location close to restaurants and nice to walk around the neighborhood (walked to Gasworks park and the zoo (although the zoo was a long walk - which I didn't mind, but some may find it too far). It's close to downtown by cab or car.
House is perfect as a place to come back to after a day of sightseeing.
Things to note:
- great for breakfast and getting organized in the morning and coming home to at night; if you plan to do cooking there is limited dining space and you may have to contact Seth if you require any utensils - we noticed some utensils/appliances were not available (there were limited cooking utensils - no spatula, cutting boards, dull knives; would have been nice to have a coffee maker and a toaster) but I'm sure Seth would have gotten anything to us if we had asked - we didn't bother as we were only there for mornings and coming home late.
- two of the bedrooms were on the basement/walkout floor; the front bedroom has a sliding glass walkout door - so if you are not use to the inner city you may feel a bit uncomfortable (as someone who lives in the inner-city, I did not feel unsafe and really liked the neighborhood but others family members had to get use to that and were initially feeling a bit anxious; the 3rd bedroom on the top floor was great with a very nice bathroom and shower)
- the floor on this home is cement - very contemporary, but not for me. Seth has other homes with hardwood floors - I just didn't book accommodations in time to get one of those
- beds are a single mattress and low to the floor - so may be difficult for some getting into and out of and may not feel as comfortable is a regular bed
- TV cable wasn't set up when we got there but Seth had the box sent over and it was really easy to set up
Other than that - the home was great and we really enjoyed our stay. If we ever need a place in Seattle again we will definitely be looking up Seth's properties!