This is a wonderful condo, just a short 20 minute drive from downtown Santa Fe. We rent all over the world, and this is the best all-around property we've ever rented. Here are some high points, although there are too many to list:
- The condo is decorated in the beautiful Santa Fe style. Everything here is top-notch.
- The kitchen is fully equipped, and has everything you could ever need.
- The area - and the unit's patio - have gorgeous views, in a very peaceful locale.
- The unit has 2 full master suites, with an en-suite for each, making it perfect for 2 couples. Both bedrooms have king beds, and expensive bedding.
- The outdoor patio area is lovely, private, and perfect for sitting out in the evening drinking a glass (or 3) of wine. :-)
- There is parking for 2 vehicles, in a metro area where parking can be a challenge.
- The pool is beautiful, not crowded, and warm, surrounded by gardens.
- The owner's instructions, that she emails a couple of weeks prior to your stay, include every detail you could ever need - the most thorough I've ever seen.
- Unlike other places we've rented, the unit is fully stocked with tp, Kleenex, laundry soap, a new-in-the-package sponge, dishwasher detergent - everything. This is very very uncommon.
Following our stay, Carla (the owner) reached out to us to ask if there was anything she could do differently or better. In an effort to provide this feedback, I gave it quite a lot of thought - and came up with nothing whatsoever.
This place has the best of everything. We would stay here - and hope to - again and again, and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay, whether long-term or short- in Santa Fe. Thank you, Carla, for doing everything right!