A vacation worth experiencing again and again!
Words cannot express what we felt as we walked through the door and first experienced this house. We both hurried from room to room like kids, yelling to each other across the house what we had just discovered. The pictures give a good glimpse into the various features of the house, but then you experience so much more by taking it all in with your own eyes. Every feature is top of the line, which means that you definitely continue enjoying your day when you return to the house at the end of a long day of activities. You don’t have to miss your favorite shows, with DirecTV connected to the wide screen TVs. You can enjoy it from your Sleep Number bed, which is the perfect ending to a day of exploring the Florida coast or lounging at the beach a few steps away from the house.
You can only truly understand the view that this place offers by standing on the balcony yourself. The beach is pristine and if it weren't for a few people walking along the beach here and there, you'd think the beach was entirely yours! We spent hours enjoying the beach and looking for the magnificent array of shells the tides bring in each morning. Then we would fall asleep to the soothing sound of the waves crashing against the shore.
Everything you could imagine wanting on a vacation is within a short drive from this house. You will find that a week doesn’t offer enough time to truly take in all that there is to do here. But that’s a positive because it means you will be forced to come back and experience it all again! :-)
OUR FAVORITE MEMORY:
- Tim frantically running (and jumping) away from a large crab in the shallow water, which was just as frantically trying to get away from him!
- Dolphins coming within feet of us, playing around and under us, while we were half a mile from the shores on a wave runner!
- Watching the breathtaking sunsets every night! You would not believe the colors that the sun reflects off the Gulf!
- Finding brilliant seashells with every step we took along the beach.
- Daily adding to the sand sculpture we started our first day.
- Watching pelicans diving into the water to catch fish while the sun sets.
- Preparing for the next day’s activities by resting ourselves in the most amazing house on the Gulf!
OUR WORST MEMORY:
- Leaving...but we were finally able to leave once we promised each other that we would plan our next trip back as soon as we got home!
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Did you find this review helpful?