*** Great deal for Christmas! Rent one of the most highly rated condos in Breckenridge for Dec 20-27 for just $500/night plus tax and cleaning fee! ***
*** New kitchen renovation with granite and all new cabinets just completed for 2013/2014 ski season! ***
Welcome to our spacious 6th and 7th floor mountain retreat in the Beaver Run Resort - unbeatable views from every window and world class amenities at your fingertips – at a fraction of the cost of renting through the resort. We're one of the most highly rated properties in Breckenridge -- be sure to check out our reviews from past guests.
Our beautiful condo in the newly renovated Beaver Run Resort is the perfect home base for your Rocky Mountain vacation! It offers an ideal combination of an effortless ski-in / ski-out, full-service resort location, with all the comforts of home, including:
• 1150 sq ft of Newly Updated Living Space
• Free wireless internet
• Balcony Overlooking the Slopes with Bistro Table Set -- Perfect for Soaking in the Sun and the View!
• 32” Flat Panel LCD HDTV, with Stereo Sound and DVD Player in Living Room
• Newly Renovated, Fully Equipped Kitchen with Service for 10
• 2 Bedrooms -- Queen Bed in Master, 2 Queens in 2nd Bedroom
• Luxury Hotel-Quality Triple Sheeted Duvets -- Brand New for 2013/2014 ski season
• 2 Bathrooms -- Newly Renovated, Granite Counter-tops
• Leather Queen Sofa Sleeper w/Extra Thick & Long Mattress
• Real Wood-burning Fireplace w/Free Firewood Delivered to Your Unit
• Welcome Basket with Wine, Coffee, Tea, and Hot Chocolate
• On-site Licensed Child Care and Ski School
• Complementary Ski Storage Locker (holds 4-6 pairs of skis)
• Complementary In Town Shuttle Service
• The Spa at Beaver Run – Full Service Spa, see link below.
• 4 On-site Restaurants (see below)
• 7 Outdoor Hot tubs
• 1 Outdoor Pool
• 1 Indoor/Outdoor Pool
• Sauna and Steam Room
• Fitness Room -- Newly Remodeled with Stair Master, Elliptical, Treadmill, Stationary Bike and Free Weights
• Outdoor Tennis Court
• Arcade with Dozens of Video Games, Air Hockey, Pool Tables
• Concierge Service
• Business Center
• On-site Ski and Snowboard Shops
- Heated Parking Garage (resort charges $10/day during ski season)
Located at the Beaver Run Super Chairlift on the Peak 9 Base and just a short walk from Main Street, the Beaver Run Resort provides the ultimate ski-in, ski-out location. Strap on your skis after grabbing them from the complementary heated ski locker room, and hop on the Beaver Run Super Chair, or ski down to the Quick Silver lift. Skip the crowds and expensive cafeteria foods at the summit restaurants, and ski back to the condo for lunch!
Kids and adults alike will love the year-round heated indoor/outdoor pool and arcade with free kids sized mini golf course. You're also sure to enjoy the new sun-deck with 6 hot tubs overlooking the slopes.
Four blocks away you’ll find downtown Breckenridge – enjoy the walk or take the free Beaver Run shuttle van. Breckenridge is a beautifully preserved 148-year-old quaint Victorian town, and is home to many wonderful shops and restaurants.
On Site Dining
Beaver Run offers a variety of dining options – you never even have to step outside! Spencer’s promises an upscale yet relaxed dining experience, with steaks, seafood, and unique chef creations each night. Coppertop Cafe and Bar is located slope-side and is the perfect place to enjoy some live music and unwind. Or go to the stylish Base Nine lounge, a contemporary bar with a martini menu, flat screen TV’s, and championship billiards tables. Skywalk Market and Deli is the perfect place to grab your Starbucks coffee and a bagel for breakfast or a deli sandwich for lunch, or pick up some groceries to take back to your room.
Keywords: Condo, views, free internet, ski in, ski out, hot tub, resort
Hi, thanks for visiting our VRBO page! This is a picture of my husband, Josh, and me (Kelli). Josh and I both went to the U.S. Air Force Academy, and the Air Force has since taken us to live in Boston, Texas, Florida, Alaska, and now Las Vegas! We're originally from Wyoming and Colorado, and we bought this condo in partnership with my parents and brothers in the summer of 2007.
We love Breckenridge. It's such a great little town in addition to being a great ski resort. We knew our getaway had to be in Beaver Run once we saw the amazing views from every window in the condo. It's such a great place to get away and enjoy God's beautiful creation!
When you choose our condo you get the benefits of being in a full service resort right on the mountain. No worries about finding a key box in the dark like some condos... you'll check in right at the resort's front desk. Choose to eat at one of the resort's several restaurants, walk 5 minutes to Main Street, or take the resort's free door-to-door shuttle. With easy ski-in/ski-out access, on site ski school, the indoor/outdoor pool, and huge arcade, Beaver Run is the perfect choice for families.