This modern, airy Four-Star Pelican Watch, beachfront villa overlooks a pristine and uncrowded beach in a gated resort and residential island with lush tropical vegetation and great amenities. Relax on the covered deck while enjoying panoramic ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Dolphins, pelicans and abundant shore birds are frequent visitors.
Enjoy full access to the amenities of the Seabrook Island Club just a ¼ mile walk away.
* 2 championship golf courses: Ocean Winds (Robert Trent Jones) & Crooked Oaks
* World-class full-service Racket Center; 15 Har-Tru composition tennis courts - top teaching pros can arrange partners & provide all levels of instruction
* 3 swimming pools & sun deck oceanside
* Beach-Front Restaurants
* Fitness Center & Indoor Pool
* Game Room & activities for kids
* Equestrian Center with beachfront trail rides available
* Kayak tours through magnificent marshes
* Marina, Crabbing Dock
* Freshfields Village Shopping Area
Shop at the new Freshfields Village just 10 minutes away, with Newton Farms food market for groceries and prepared meals, Java Java coffee shop, restaurants and many other shops and services. [Kitchen can be stocked with your preferred items prior to arrival.]
Scenic Charleston is just 35 minutes away, with its' carriage rides, shopping, antebellum houses, and world-class restaurants. Kids and adults love visiting the fabulous marine aquarium and touring the aircraft carrier and submarine at Patriots Point. This lovely city also includes a variety of excellent jazz and theater venues. Tours of beautiful and historic area plantations are enjoyable throughout the year.