The apartment has the superiority of being located in a residential apartment building with double door and coded security as well as the excellence of being located in the most central, safe, family friendly and trendy area of Paris.
Enjoy, from the comfort of your apartment, the gorgeous views of the Seine River and Notre Dame de Paris.
This bright and sunny apartment, located on the L’Île de la Cité, has been recently renovated by an architect.
There you will find an ingenious optimized space with contemporary decoration and furniture, in order to comfortably welcome 2 guests.
** This lovely upscale apartment, fully furnished, on Quai aux Fleurs, and with a full view on the River is 60 sqm, has a fully equipped open kitchen, a large living room, a separate bedroom, a Jacuzzi and bath tub and separate toilets.
** The living room has a living and a dining space.
** The upstairs bedroom has a comfortable double bed
** The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric cooker, a dish-washer, a washing-machine, a refrigerator, a toaster, a coffee-maker Nespresso, etc.
** The apartment includes a separate toilet and clothes washer & dryer
** Moreover, this apartment has a heating system, a high speed Wi-Fi internet connection and 2 LCD TVs with Cable.
** Towels and linens provided
** Free Wifi Internet Connection
To summarize :
* Top floor (5th) recently redesigned apartment, 60 sqm, 7 windows, very bright. Lots of charm and character, with original old beams from 1800's contrasting with white walls.
* Atmosphere : very calm, relaxing, great city views from its 7 windows, including views of Notre Dame, Hôtel de Ville and La Seine!
* Sleeps : 2 in the bedroom
* Location : Métro : Cité (Line 4) , Hôtel de ville (line 1 & 11), RER B Saint-Michel-Notre Dame. Car park and bike rentals around street corner.
*MINIMUM STAY 5-6 NIGHTS at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar.
* Cancellation Policy on request.
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (near the Louvre, le Marais, Hotel de Ville, the Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike !
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!