Location, Location, Location, that's what I've always heard about realestate and that is one of the best things about this unit. Located on the beach, just above the private pool, this complex is the last building on the coast north of John's Pass. We purchased this unit because of the 3 large windows down the southern side of the building giving us views of all the activities on the pass. You can watch the people, boats, and traffic moving in and out of the pass from the bedroom, the dining room, living room, or the balcany.
This unit is totally brand new. We found the unit with the location and stripped it bare before rebuilding it from the new cork under tile floor all the way to the new sprinker heads. If you want the new car smell when you walk in the door, you wont get it at most of these older Gulf Coast condos with a great location. You wont be dissappointed when you walk in the door of this up scale unit.
We spared no cost as we purchased this unit for our private family use only and have only just recently decided to offer it uut as a rental unit. We plan to be picky and don't plan to list it in the general pool of condos as most are.
New flooring, furniture, appliances, 42' wall hung plasma TV's, washer-dryer in the unit, sterio, memory foam mattresses, and new hurricane proof windows and doors that keep it cool and quite inside with great views of the outside.
Keywords: 3/2 Condo, Beachfront, Sleeps 8, John's Pass Village, Overlooking the Pass, Right on the Beach, Brand New, Upscale Unit, Best Location,
I'm from Somerset, Ky and Linda is from Parkersbug, WV. We moved to Tampa in 1985 from Columbus, OH and have two children age 17 and 11. I run a international logistics company and Linda manages several commercial properties we own. Our children have gotten so busy with school and activities that we have not been able to use the condo as much as we were when we first purchased it. So we are now offering it out for the first time as a rental unit to people we don't know yet, but hope to find 4 or 5 families to share this treasure with on a annual basis. We also love to travel and would be interested in trading a great place annually for this great place.
Maderia Beach is slightly less popular than Clearwater Beach and St Pete Beach, but it is smack dab in the middle of the two. John's Pass Village was redone last year and is better than ever. The new Bubba Gumps and Hooters add to the great places to eat and support the atmosphere of the old sleepy fishing village. There are lots of weekly festivals and events hosted at the pass each month.
Things we love to do while at our beach condo:
1. Sit on the balcony in the morning and watch all the boats leaving the pass headed out for the day of fishing or fun in the sun.
2. Grab the Sun Coast Trolly in the morning and tour the gulf coast all day exploring the shops, resturants, beaches, and bars from Clearwater to st Pete.
3. Rent a small boat for a few hours and head up the intercoastal waterway to the Salt Rock Grill for a drink and appetizer before the sun goes down.
4. Fix some hot tea or a nice glass of wine and sit out on the balcony and watch one of the best sunsets you'll ever see.
5. My wife loves to go across to John's Pass and have the conch fritters at at The Hut or a slice of Pizza from Del Rosa's. Of course then she spends the rest of the day shopping.
6. We all love the Dolphin Boat - you really do see dolphins and it's a nice leisure ride.
7. Be brave and go parasailing or rent a couple jet-skis. Your on vacation - have fun and make it memorable.