Stay in an eco-friendly restored and renovated iconic art deco apartment. Located with the beach only a block away, you can even catch a glimpse from the apartment.
The secure apartment with intercom offers plenty of natural light and boasts a sleek modern kitchen with all stainless steel appliances. An open plan lounge and dining area flows into the kitchen, which is perfect for entertaining. The lounge area is equipped with a TV, DVD player and Stereo with iPod connection. The lounge room opens onto a light filled sun room which has a double size day/night bed and a great outlook (even a glimpse of the beach!). The bright & breezy spacious bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and a single futon sofa bed suitable for young children.
Bedding & toweling are earth-friendly, free from chemicals and toxic dyes.
Exterior and surrounds: The apartment is conveniently located, with buses to Bondi Junction, Paddington, the City and Circular Quay. Conveniences at your doorstep within the village, such as; cafes, restaurants, convenience store, ATM, chemist, newsagent, launderette, florist, hairdresser, yoga studio, beauty & massage salon.
Activities close by include 9 hole golf course with ocean views, excellent snorkeling and diving, boogie board, surf or body surf, Shopping, Bondi to Coogee coastal walk, surf school, and there's a children's playground and rock pools.
Earth friendly: We are always working towards being more environmentally conscious, and are currently able to offer the following earth friendly features to you:
- filtered tap water (removing heavy metals, chlorine & micro organisms)
- earth friendly soaps, detergents & cleaning products
- free from pesticide spraying
- 100% green energy; electricity generated by accredited GreenPower generators using renewable energy sources
- energy saver light bulbs with 'ambiance' glow
- recycling & composting
- biodegradable garbage bags
- recycled tissue paper
- smoke free apartment
- earth friendly 100% cotton bed linen & bath towels
- funky recycled furniture
- sustainable recycled tallow-wood timber kitchen bench top (*)
- sustainable recycled timber feature (salvaged from the old Bowraville buttery) (*)
- original timber feature doors, lovingly hand restored (*)
(*) oiled with non-toxic 100% natural & food safe Tung oil
Our earth friendly 100% cotton bed linen & bath towels are not only good for the environment, they are also good for you;
- made with natural fibers which breathe and are absorbent
- no chemical coatings, synthetic fabrics, or chlorine bleaches
- naturally colored cotton & non-toxic, non-polluting dyes