Great location, decent place, very nice owners!
We stayed at the condo in August for 5 nights. It was good for the most part...with some issues:
1. Awesome location. Walk to the beach or the bay within minutes.
2. Parking. We had a large SUV and with some patient manuevering, we were able to use the reserved sopt.
3. Spacious, nice bathrooms
4. VERY friendly owner and property manager. Both easy to work with and accomodating.
5. Washer and dryer were very handy
6. Bathrooms seemed to be updated recently, which was nice.
NOT SO GOOD
1. The house was VERY hot and stuffy our first few days. It was warm in San Diego those days and since there is no AC, it wasn't very comfortable. We drove around looking for fans, but all the stores were sold out. The kitchen and living room were the worst bc there was no ceiling fan. Bedrooms were ok bc there were ceiling fans.
2. The kitchen cabinets are quite old and didn't seem clean to me. Old wood has a distinct smell which bothered us.
3. The house is clean, but not really clean. It looks like the cleaning service cleans the surface areas quickly, but not thouroughly enough.
4. The "white" towels were not really white anymore. They grossed us out a bit. Thank goodness we brought our own.
Overall, if you are not too picky this house is just fine for you. The location is very good, parking is reserved...just bring your own towels and hope that you aren't there during the hot days.
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children
Owner's Response: I think you had a good suggestion about the fans and we have added some. Thank you for your feedback, all your issues will be addressed. We really take pride in trying to keep our home well maintained and a nice place for people to visit. We hope you will come back to beautiful Mission Beach.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?