**$108 per night through 12/15/2013 Tax, cleaning service extra **5 nights minimum
**Rate based on 4 person occupancy
*Stunning view 2 story glass oceanfront
* Master Bedroom - 1 King Size Bed
* Bedroom 2 - 2 Twin Beds (Can be converted into King)
* Living Room - Sleeper Sofa (Queen Size with 8 inch foam mattress and no bars)
* Twin Blow up and Futon Available
* Air Conditioning
* 42 inch Plasma TV in Living Room
* 32 inch Flat Screen TV in Master Bedroom
* Free WiFi
* IPod base
* Dell computer
* Parking - One spot assigned - close to elevators. (additional street parking)
* Maui Ocean Center-Aquarium within walking distance
* Restaurants 2 Fine dining, 1 Pizza, 1 Deli and 1 casual dining all within walking distance
* Oceanfront - listen to morning birds, smell ocean breezes, watch the sunrise over Haleakala
* Beach - yards away with free parking
* Centrally located
Airport 20 minutes
Other activities: Kids love touching and seeing ocean critters at the Maui Ocean Center. One of the islands top attractions it is located about 150 yards away near Maalaea Harbor.
After a visit to the aquarium, stroll the near by Maalaea Harbor. Home to fishing boats and snorkeling tour boats, Maalaea Harbor has a colorful past as a stop over for ships on their way to the gold rush
Oceanfront: Great view of Humpback whales frolicking with their calves in Maalaea Bay
Dining Options: If dining out is your preference, Maalaea Harbor offers Beach Bums -a funky casual harborside restaurant famous for their smoked pork. Five star dining is only steps away at The Waterfront. Caesar salad made table side and French onion soup are just two of the locals' favorites.
Casual dining is available just a short walk to the shops at Maalaea Village. Sandwich and ice cream shops are sprinkled between boutiques and souvenir shops. Walking distance to Tradewinds Deli and Mini Mart for delicious meatball sandwiches yummy fresh made deli sandwiches and those forgotten items like milk, bread and spirits. Tradewinds Deli also carries local fruits and produce so ask Lynsey when it is scheduled.
Enjoy the view: Relax in secure, peaceful surroundings. Walk among the waves at a secluded beach less than 1/4 mile away. If you prefer a romantic walk along the sand... a few steps beyond the public beach (Haycraft Park) is a stretch of sugar beach next to a bird sanctuary. A 3 mile stretch of solitude offers a great backdrop for your morning jog or a sunset stroll.
Traveling to my lovely home where I am surrounded by beauty of nature creates an appreciation and serenity to just observe and enjoy. Food and friends are important as well as good-hearted, helpful Hawaiian people.
*A 2 story wall of glass to watch whales, surfers, and turtles play in the sea.
*Quiet village atmosphere with lovely sugar sand beach.
*Ease of access to Kahului Airport.
*Close to shopping at Kahului-Queen Kaahumahu Mall and big box stores.
*Maalaea Bay Marina for excursions to snorkeling, whale watching.
Full modern kitchen, spectacular view. Well maintained.