Seal Creek Lake Cottage is a charming Lake Cabin nestled in the majestic Northeast Georgia Mountains on beautiful Seed Lake. Seal Creek runs next to our home and provides an incredibly soothing cascading sound.
We are Pet Friendly for those who wish to bring their well behaved dogs, we welcome them.
Enjoy our Canoe & Two Kayaks
Seal Creek Lake Cottage is fully and tastefully furnished to provide everything needed to provide for a wonderful family and friends vacation. The cottage has four cozy bedrooms and two and one half baths, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, Two cozy family rooms with wood walls, wood beamed ceiling and TWO stone fireplaces, and of course, enjoy all the lake activities from the private dock and two story boat house. Swim, fish and relax from the dock or bring your own watercraft and have fun skiing, fishing and exploring the pristine lake and beautiful homes.
With in 20 -45 minutes: Within 20-45 minutes:
* Visit historic Clayton, Tallulah Gorge, Unicoi State Park, and Dillard House family dining.
* Hike to beautiful Panther Falls, up Black Rock Mountain, or on the Appalachian Trail.
* White-water rafting down the Chatooga or the Nantahala River.
* Experience Sliding Rock.
* See bass and trout at the Moccasin Fish Hatchery.
* Golf at nearby Kingswood or The Orchard.
* Enjoy horseback riding.
* Shop at the many local mountain craft and antique stores.
* Visit Helen Alpine Village for shopping, an amusement park, and nightlife.
Enjoying Beautiful Lake Seed: Make sure to enjoy our CANOE, AND TWO KAYAKS provided or bring your own boat and tie up to our dock. If you would like, we have a list of marina in the area that deliver rental boats and jet skis right to Seed Lake. It's a great lake for water sports or as all the locals will tell you, the best fishing in the area.