Secluded Pool area surrounded by lush palm fronds and private ficus hedge, this is an oasis of a home you will not soon forget. Custom Designer remodeled, it features breathtaking custom kitchen cabinetry with top-of-the-line Bosch appliances. Each stunningly bedroom has it's own custom designed bathroom and sleeps two people (for a total of 8). Located within walking distance of gorgeous Miami Beach, the newly-built boardwalk on the ocean, 3 blocks away from famed Arthur Godfrey Drive, and a short bike ride to famous Lincoln Road. South Beach is minutes away.
Exquisitely Built: Exquisitely built Modern, 2- story pool home by famed architect Lawrence Murray Dixon. Murray designed some of the most popular and famous hotels in Miami Beach. These include The Victor Hotel (1937), The Raleigh Hotel (1940), The Marlin (1939), The Tides Hotel (1936), The Senator (1939), and The Ritz Plaza Hotel (1940), to name a few. He was famous for his artistic designs in his floors, which are evident throughout the ground floor of this house.
Rare Find: Walking in to the soothing foyer, you step into the perfectly designed living room with romantic fireplace and custom-designed artistic floor design.
Seclusion, Privacy, and Space: Watch the pool from the family room, hear the peaceful sounds of the waterfall as you enjoy the space of this home. The state of the art kitchen is perfect for family meals, small get togethers, to entertain, or simply to enjoy for yourself. Close to everything in South Beach, this centrally located home is only 4 blocks to the ocean and Collins Ave, and a short 3 block walk to nearby shops and restaurants.
IMPORTANT!!!: EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT THIS HOME IS HERE. Just take a few moments to read the following 5 sentences and all of your questions regarding pricing, availability, and security (regarding the validity of this rental) are here:
1. To check whether this villa is available for your dates simply look for the link above that says, 'CALENDAR', it is just below the photos at the very top of this page. Even if it's not available we may have other properties that are available. Just fill in the CONTACT THE MANAGER form to the upper right and you will be sent an immediate price quote by return email for either this, or other available properties.
2. To check the rates click on the link above, just below the photos, that says 'RATES'. Look for the time of the year you're interested in and bingo, you'll have your rates. NOTE: HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS (such as the WMC, boat show, Christmas, etc.) have higher rates. Please inquire.
3. I welcome your call, but before you do please fill out the form above and to the right that says 'CONTACT THE OWNER' in blue. You will receive an instant price quote by return email in about 10 minutes. Feel free to call me if you have any questions... I welcome hearing from you! (Harry 786-548-2673)
4. We use the Homeaway.com Reservation Manager system. What this means is complete security, safety, and peace of mind for this rental. Only a select few properties on Homeaway.com are allowed to use their Reservation Manger system - we have to pass a stringent profile review as well as having advertised on Homeaway.com for a significant length of time (we have been here since 2008). Since you will pay Homeaway.com directly, not us, you can be assured of the utmost in security for this transaction. This also legitimizes this rental like nothing else can.
5. To rent this home you simply fill in the 'Contact the Owner' form at the upper right and wait for my response which will give you an exact quote. If you want to rent it, simply answer that email from me and say, 'PLEASE SEND ME A PAYMENT LINK'. I will then generate a payment link directly from Homeaway.com and will send it to you. $1,000 is required to reserve it, and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
Here is some additional detailed information about the home:
Liberal cancellation policy
low security deposit
walking distance to beach
synagogues, kosher restaurants, deli's. Glasnot kosher.
Truly close to S. Beach
I own this house as well as manage a number of other homes and condominiums here in the Miami Beach area. A Miami resident all my life, I love it here in Miami Beach because there is so much to do and it is like a world unto it's own compared to the rest of Miami. When you come I'll give you the rundown on all there is to do in the wonderful city.
I originally purchased this property in 2004 to live here with my family. Since 2008 we decided to rent it to vacation travelers instead and it has been a wonderful experience.
Completely modern, updated kitchens and bathrooms, privacy, and location (only 5 blocks to Collins Ave) make this home very unique in all of Miami Beach.