Aloha Friends, The Puhala Hale is a newly constructed (Jan. 08) 4+ Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home, on the Big Island of Hawaii. It boasts 180 Degree panoramic ocean views and access to one of the most exclusive black sand beaches on the Big Island. Leave the pressures of life behind and relax at this one-of-a-kind retreat.
Puhala’s Amenities and Features Include:
• 4+ Bedrooms. 2.5 Baths, 2,551 Sq. Ft plus lanai
• Swimming Pool with Deck overlooking sweeping coastal views
• 5th Bedroom/Recreation Room with Billiard Table, Entertainment Center
• 1-Acre Panoramic Ocean View Lot with Concrete Drive
• Huge furnished ocean view lanais with ceiling fans and tile
• Decorated and Furnished with Contemporary Hawaiian Styling
• Bamboo Hardwood Floors, Travertine Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet in bedrooms
• Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath
• 3 Flat Screen SAT TV/DVD/VCR with Games and Video Library
• Vintage Era Asian Bath Vanities with Designer Glass Vessel Sinks
• Italian Imported Granite counter
The Puhala Hale is located 33 miles south from Kailua-Kona, and 63 miles from the Volcano. The 45-minute coastal drive south of Kailua-Kona through coffee country is well worth it to enjoy this rural retreat that is still convenient and within a ten-minute drive to groceries and more. Milolii is a quiet coastal area, perfect to relax and enjoy the laid back Hawaiian lifestyle, though close enough to take short trips to golf, shop and fine dine. Puhala Hale is convenient to Kona and the Hilo Airports, as well as a short drive to Volcano National Park, City of Refuge, Black Sand Beach and Hawaii’s South Point. The Milolii area is world renowned for its pristine ocean waters and awesome deep-sea fishing opportunities. The area allows you to explore tide pools, caves and lava tubes while hiking along historical sites and ancient walls.
The Puhala Hale comes equipped with snorkel gear since it’s just a few minutes drive down to the water and beaches were snorkeling and scuba diving is world class. Humpback Whale season is Dec.-March. So whale watching (and hearing at night) can become your favorite pastime. Just minutes to the beach, there is a small park with a secret trail head to the coconut lined black sand beach of Honomalino, where you may by chance get to swim with the sea turtles and spinner dolphins while sun tanning and enjoying the pristine beach and waters.